I feel like this picture does not do this meal justice. The tomato basil turkey meatloaf has AMAZING flavors and is a light healthy meal that is Whole 30, Paleo, and Gluten Free!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 4 tablespoons Muir Glen tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14.5 oz Muir Glen fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine ground turkey, almond flour, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 3 tablespoons chopped basil, egg, garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Place the mixture into a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons tomato paste, fire roasted diced tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped basil and pinch of salt.
- Spoon the mixture over the meatloaf and spread evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.