Happy Friday! I’m finally BACK after being MIA this week. I was sick all week and had to just lay in bed and rest. Even our dog, Lefty, got sick with an upset stomach this week. Which makes it even better that I’m finally feeling well and it’s FRI-YAY!
With today being the first day of feeling ok, it was a great recipe to make since it is so quick and easy!
I used pre-washed and bagged green beans, pre-sliced carrots, and a store bought teriyaki marinade/sauce. My FAVORITE grocery store (and the only grocery store I go to) is H-E-B! I’ve linked the exact ingredients I used below.
Hope you all enjoy!
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 16 ounces carrots, sliced
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or coat with a nonstick spray.
- Place salmon onto the baking sheet
- Trim the green beans, then place in a large bowl with the carrots.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the green beans and carrots and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the vegetables onto the baking sheet.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon.
- Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes
- Voila! Enjoy!