Wholy moly! These sweet bites will quench any sugar craving.
I’m not one for chocolate (I know… how weird.) BUT white chocolate… Now that is something I really like.
These blondies are now only moist and chewy, but also colorful. They are great to have as a birthday cake substitute the 364 days it’s not your birthday.
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray and/or line with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3 cups flour, 1 ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon baking powder. Then set aside
- In a stand mixer, beat 14 tablespoons butter, 1 ½ cup granulated sugar, and ¾ cup brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add 2 teaspoons vanilla and the 3 eggs, then beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in batches and beat until combined.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips and ¾ cup sprinkles.
- Pour the batter to the baking pan and top with ¼ cup white chocolate chips and remaining ¼ cup sprinkles.
- Bake until edges are golden, about 30-40 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt remaining ½ cup white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 15-second intervals until smooth, then drizzle over blondies.