Hi Everyone! I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted. I had a conference in D.C for work and was gone for a week. Then we had family visiting for a week after that. It’s crazy busy in the Martelli Household lately.
I meant to post this early but my computer decided it needed to update which then took over an hour!
Any-who, tonight’s dinner recipe is BEYOND QUICK and EASY to make! If you are looking for a yummy and quick meal after a long day at work this recipe is for you. I know in the photo you don’t really see the chicken but it’s there! The only thing you need to prep is cutting the peppers, jalapeno, and onion!
- (4) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- (1) Green Pepper
- (1) Red Pepper
- (1) Yellow Pepper
- (1) Jalapeno
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- Taco Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Slice the 3 peppers, jalapeno, and half the yellow onion
- In an oven safe glass baking dish (I used a Pyrex 4 qt baking dish), put the chicken on the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken. (I used maybe 2 tablespoons)
- Put the sliced peppers,jalapeno, and onion on top of the chicken
- Sprinkle olive oil over veggies and chicken. Then sprinkle some of taco season over the veggies.
- Cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through
- Once everything is finished cooking, slice the chicken and mix with the veggies.
- I served this with homemade Mexican rice on the side.