- 4 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise to make 8
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Lightly spray a little more oil on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti, according to package.
- Remove from oven, spoon 1 tbsp marina sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with spaghetti underneath or on the side.